Here are a few of the different types of Massage that I offer:
- Deep tissue is mainly used for sports.
- Therapeutic is to relax and/or produce healthful benefits.
- Swedish utilizes the entire hand in generally flowing movements to work muscles.
- Shiatsu is a Japanese method of using the fingers to knead pressure points.
- 4 hand Massage (Massage by 2 therapists, can be a combo of 2 females or male and female, your choice! Very relaxing and wonderful.
- Couples Massage, done side by side. A great gift to your beloved for a date night out or special occasion or just to simply relax together.
- Couples Massage training. Spend some time learning to kneed and stroke each other....The right way!
- Reiki (pronounced Ray Key) is a combination of two Japanese words rei and ki meaning universal life energy. Reiki is an ancient laying-on of hands healing technique that uses the life force energy to heal, balancing the subtle energies within our bodies. Reiki addresses physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalances. This healing art is an effective delivery system. The Reiki practitioner serves as a vessel that supplies healing energies where they are most needed. Reiki's ki-energies flow out of the practitioner's body through the palms of the hands while they are touching the recipient's body.
- Please note: Reiki is a powerful energetic healing method that has been known to change people's lives. Tired of being stressed out, angry, addicted and hopeless? Try a series of these type of healing sessions. As one client said, "Reiki saved my life".
- Chakra balancing is great because having your chakras balanced is important. Open and balanced chakras allow your life energy to flow naturally. An energy practitioner trained in manipulating the energy flow of energy such as myself, can assist you in getting misaligned chakras back to functioning properly. It may take one or more appointments with a practitioner to get your energy levels up to par.
- Reflexology and the benefits of reflexology have to do with the reduction of stress. Because the feet and hands help set the tension level for the rest of the body they are an easy way to interrupt the stress signal and reset homeostasis, the body's equilibrium. The benefits of reflexology include:
*Amelioration of symptoms for health concerns
*Rejuvenation of tired feet
*Improvement in blood flow.
- Hot stone massage is a variation on classic massage therapy. Heated smooth, flat stones are placed on key points on the body.The hot stones are usually made of basalt, a type of rock that is rich in iron, so they retain heat. River rocks are normally used because they are so smooth - they have been smoothed over time by the river's current.
- The stones are immersed in water and heated in an electric heating device until they are within a certain temperature range. The stones may be placed at specific points on the back, in the palms of the hand, or between the toes.
- The heat warms and relaxes the muscles, which allows the therapist to apply deeper pressure, if desired.
- The warmth of the hot stones improves circulation and calms the nervous system.
- 4 hand Massage (Relax with a syncronized Massage with two therapists.
- Couples Massage (Relax with your beloved or friend in this heavenly side by side session).
- Tarot Card Readings and Numerology
- Body Painting
- Reiki Burning Bowl Ceremony. Leave behind what no longer serves you as I hold space for you to acknowledge and let go of the past and bring in new energy and dedications for the future.
- Numerology Readings
- Body Scrubs
Just for today, do not worry.
Just for today, do not anger.
Honor your parents, teachers, and elders.
Earn your living honestly.
Show gratitude to everything.
Dr. Mikao Usui